Wednesday, January 6, 2010

JANUARY CRAFTS

Happy New Year

This new years eve I made balloons my accessory.
Plus the full/ blue moon really added to my look.


New years resolution- Get organized. Cute way to arrange important papers or bills by your desk. Found on PoppyTalk.

I started this project when I visted my father in his new house, out in the middle of no where just south of atlanta. we got a tree that was pretty dead and dried out and cut it up into little circles to create some kind of wall piece. I was also thinking of using each little circle as a stand for my Kid Robot toys. This photo below was found on PoppyTalk.




its a perfect time to make a fun calendar for the new year!
this particular one is from etsy designed by P.S. Paper Goods.


Pick up some old postcards, images or coloring book pages at a thrift store and arrange them all on one wall - found on Love Forever Blog



Artist: Gregory Euclide Found on My Love For You shown in SCOPE ART SHOW

Make gifts extra personal- Log Buttons found on Design Sponge


More to come !!!

No comments: